It’s the new year and many of us have health and wellness goals for 2021. If you’d like to be in the best shape of your life, come on down to Be Ryong and sign up to become a member.
Yes, Be Ryong is open! We’ve been open since July, when the Governor of VA allowed gyms to open up. We offer in person AND Zoom classes. Here are some of the safety protocols that Be Ryong uses to keep all students and instructors safe:
- The mats and equipment are wiped down with disinfectant and bleach between classes
- The studio undergoes a thorough deep cleaning at least once a week
- All students must undergo a temperature check when they arrive
- We limit the number of students who can be in any single class so that we can maintain social distancing
- Masks are always worn
- Parents are not allowed in the studio, only students, to limit the number of people in the studio
Because of our strict protocols, we have remained opened since the summer and our students are enjoying healthy and fun classes. Come join us!