As part of the Open House celebrations, all classes at Be Ryong on Friday, October 5, 2018 will be free and open to the public. Here’s what you need to know:
- All classes, all day, open to the public for free.
- No need to register. Just come 10 minutes before the class starts and check in with Master Yun.
- Wear comfortable you can move in. You will be barefoot on the mat.
- There will TaeKwonDo classes at 4:30pm (kids), 5:15pm (kids and teens), and 6:00pm (kids, teens, adults).
- There will be a HapKiDo class at 6:45pm.
If you or your child is even a little bit interested in the martial arts, this is your chance to experience a real class, meet Master Yun, talk to some instructors, and meet other students.
So come on down on Friday, October 5!