Be Ryong will hold its annual Open House on Friday, October 5 and Saturday, October 6. This is a great chance to explore the martial arts, talk to students and parents, and see some amazing demonstrations. Here’s the schedule:
Friday, October 5, 2018
- All classes, all day, open to the public for free.
- No need to register. Just come 10 minutes before the class starts and check in with Master Yun.
- Wear comfortable you can move in. You will be barefoot on the mat.
- There will TaeKwonDo classes at 4:30pm, 5:15pm, and 6:00pm.
- There will be a HapKiDo class at 6:45pm.
Saturday, October 6, 2018
- 10:00 – 11:00am – Free trial lessons.
- 11:00 – 11:30am – Demonstration by HapKiDo students. There will be techniques, self-defense and breaking.
- 11:30am – 12noon – Student demonstration.
- 12noon – 12:30pm – Performance by the Be Ryong demo team. There will be forms, breaking and self-defense.
This event is free and open to the public. Bring the whole family! Be Ryong is located at 218 W. Glebe Road, Alexandria, VA. The studio is located on the corner of Mount Vernon and W. Glebe, in the same shopping complex as the Food Star grocery store. There is plenty of free parking!
See you at the Open House!