Students and families! Master Yun has updated the schedule and it goes into effect as of Monday, August 8. You can download a PDF (Beryong-Schedule) of the new schedule or visit the Schedule to check the schedule every day. The schedule on the website is mobile-friendly so feel free to check the schedule from your phone.
The schedule hasn’t changed a great deal, but it’s changed enough that everyone should check the schedule to make sure you are attending the proper class. Some things to note:
- The Little Dragon class (4-6 year olds) has been moved to 4:00 – 4:30pm (previously 4:30 – 5:00pm)
- Sparring will begin at Green Stripe (previously Orange belt)
- The demo team practice has been moved to Saturday, 1:00 – 2:00pm
- There is at least one class that every student can attend, often multiple classes.
- Classes for teens and adults tend to be a harder workout, so parents, please talk to the younger kids about how these classes are little bit different.
What has not changed is:
- Students should arrive 5-10 minutes ahead of time to stretch and be ready to start class on time.
- Students should come to class ready to learn and try their best.
See you all on Monday!